• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

stay close to me while the sky is falling. || birthing || any

you love me for everything you hate me for

The dip-dye mare had not socialized much with the newcomers of the Chamber, especially the women - not because she didn't want to but simply because the nature of her duties rarely permitted. She had wondered if Gendry was still around and if they would grow to become to know each other beyond just the sharing of one other's sweat. The night is when she did most of her thinking and with the sun setting with each minute, it was like a catalyst to her thoughts. She had briefly recognized Warships return but for the most part had been preoccupied with other things to dwell on it and surprisingly, she had avoided Nymph for the better of the past year. She wonders if she's made the right choices in doing so but it seems his life is happily moving along and upward. Secretly, this makes her smile though she wouldn't be caught doing so.

Finally, nightfalls and although typically the Chamber would be mostly quiet spare the few owls and howling wolves; other creatures rustled beneath the moonlight. She, too, hears a call ring out in the night and although she is certain it isn't intended for her; she watches as two youngsters fall in towards the thorns. With a large sigh she makes her way towards the root of the commotion to peak her head around, pricking her neck with a thorn and feeling a chill run up her spine. Partially from the pain of the real thorn, partially from the proverbial one of seeing yet another child of Nymph's born beneath her nose. She has since noticed Siba, a half sibling to the newborn no doubt and a boy that she can only deduce to being the Prince of the Chamber. "Misra, I'll be sure that these children see their way out, although the Prince I'm certain knows better; this other, I can't speak on," she scowls at the two, baring her teeth and biting at the air - they were foolish to approach a mare with a new baby at her side to begin with. Must the General do all the teaching around here?

The blue mare doesn't intend on staying so she makes gives a nod to them and begins to turn her back towards them, "I only came to see what the two young ones were getting into, so I'll be seeing my way out but before she leaves, perhaps you would like to begin introducing her to her sibling; one of many," she glances at Siba, then back to the newest child, "Congratulations." Her lips draw tight as she takes her leave, nudging both Ivo and Siba though there is no guarantee they'll follow; she could only attempt to help them. Misra and Nymph were sure to have an overly disgusting display of affection once he arrived. Somethings in life Kimber would never understand, mostly because the luxury hadn't been provided.
    k i m b e r
    immortal dip-dyed general of the chamber

Messages In This Thread
    RE: stay close to me while the sky is falling. || birthing || any - by Kimber - 08-03-2016, 10:20 PM