• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

|| LIKE A MOTH DRAWN TO MY FLAME

I’ve had the poison
    Leak into my skin,

And it corroded my heart away.

My night swarmed into my awe; pupils soaking her blackness into an exaggerated state as my focus strengthened on my subject. I was aware of the girl’s concern, I felt her delicate bluish drops of eyes washing over me. I’ve received similar reactions before; I was not bothered or enlightened by it. I simply see it - and for a moment I want to question it; but my wonder was as fleeting as my beloved at dawn.

My limbs had no regard as they pricked into the ground; dragging my blighted mass over to face my company. My posture remained fixed for quite a moment before slumping my shoulders into a more eased slot. It was gratifying to see more of her with both eyes - I was able to catch her dainty lips part before attempting to communicate, if that is what her lovely sound was - a word.

A break of ignorance came over me as I replayed her lyrics in my mind. I did ask for her to continue her song. I did ask her of my night, and perhaps not. The moments between us seemed to prolong as my ponder tried to commence.

In a hurried heave,

Velis

My identification was a small token of respect for her presence; yet I was still captured in my selfish thought. I did not know what to make of this. I could not connect to this creature’s soul. As open it was before me - I could not grasp the girl’s story. She was not like me.

You are not afraid.

My broken chords articulated a statement with more effort than usual. Tell me how you came.. in a brief moment of movement from my lips, nothing but a slightly muted cackle exerted, to here.

My head slightly dropped to examine the ruined oxygen from the strange item of a girl here.. with night?.

My fascination over her was close to obsessive, my awe wanted to pry deeper inside, it was bothersome my words were restricted alone, and she would not understand it. I know this. My love cradled my temptations for now, my patience wore but remained firm.

Closing in on me,
    Dark night of my soul.

Messages In This Thread
    || LIKE A MOTH DRAWN TO MY FLAME - by velis - 08-02-2016, 08:39 PM
    RE: || LIKE A MOTH DRAWN TO MY FLAME - by Maribel - 08-02-2016, 09:11 PM
    RE: || LIKE A MOTH DRAWN TO MY FLAME - by velis - 08-03-2016, 06:29 PM
    RE: || LIKE A MOTH DRAWN TO MY FLAME - by Maribel - 08-04-2016, 11:12 AM
    RE: || LIKE A MOTH DRAWN TO MY FLAME - by velis - 08-04-2016, 10:34 PM
    RE: || LIKE A MOTH DRAWN TO MY FLAME - by Maribel - 08-05-2016, 03:34 PM
    RE: || LIKE A MOTH DRAWN TO MY FLAME - by velis - 08-05-2016, 07:44 PM
    RE: || LIKE A MOTH DRAWN TO MY FLAME - by Maribel - 08-06-2016, 11:21 AM