• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

|| LIKE A MOTH DRAWN TO MY FLAME

I’ve had the poison
    Leak into my skin,

And it corroded my heart away.

The strange groove of my neck provoked a stream of blackened decomposed matter. It spewed steadily through the cracks of my fangs, dribbled from my nostrils, and wept just beneath the cylinders of my eyes. It wasn't long before the air grasped it and converted the blackness into a thicker form; casually drying along areas that became neglected in time. This was a cordial occurrence that cycled within my lifeless body and oiled the corners of my being. This ultimately relieved the strains that death often presented.

Aside from the wretched pool that assimilated between my company and I; the blackness had retreated deep within my bowels; bloating my stomach with the rotted gases that procreated. Pruned flesh pores expanded between my thick black fur allowing the fumes to moderately expel a visible aura of my spoil. It moved with me, and in ignorance pushed it to the lady as I proceeded to step closer. Was it odd I wanted to touch her?

”Yes, Velis... “

She repeated it and I couldn't figure the reason as I stood so closely to her - this was my summoning, my identity - and these life forms call it a name.

Emerald foamed tongue flopped over as a sharp undertone breached my night's silence,

”How do I call you? Or what do I call you?”

The darkest moment of her fell before us - I was her creation and with all of my adoration I was at her entire will. All her blackness charmed my body; so well that my company wouldn’t notice how I crept closer and closer.  I appeared figureless as I floated inside of her.

”You wanted to be here.”

Every word was embellished with a gacking from the blackish buildup,

”That is how you decide, right?”

I had no humor or incantation to be a certain way to the pretty girl. I was simply informal to conversation.

”I wanted her, that is why I am here.” The tower of my posture softly collapsed to peer deeper into the sea that whisked so brightly in the creature’s eye. It was a dream; it lost me.

” What .. is “ I caught myself gawking ” … home?”

In a hurried rise, I didn’t want to lose her. I did not.

Her .. not her. Not my night.

This was rather deceiving as my night waned on – I knew she’ll soon be lost. Something comes over me, something that was very unfamiliar. I was a sort of at ease talking to the lass. This was interesting enough to deter me from my proverbial advocacy of the one who never stays. It might be a momentary feeling; but it was a feeling I allowed.

I found the simple disturbance of my company’s flesh an indicator she did not belong; yet the way she remained unmoved  and stayed – revealed there was more of her to unravel. This was a dark intrigue. Why does she stay?

Now let it bleed from me,
    I just want to see it come out.

Messages In This Thread
    || LIKE A MOTH DRAWN TO MY FLAME - by velis - 08-02-2016, 08:39 PM
    RE: || LIKE A MOTH DRAWN TO MY FLAME - by Maribel - 08-02-2016, 09:11 PM
    RE: || LIKE A MOTH DRAWN TO MY FLAME - by velis - 08-03-2016, 06:29 PM
    RE: || LIKE A MOTH DRAWN TO MY FLAME - by Maribel - 08-04-2016, 11:12 AM
    RE: || LIKE A MOTH DRAWN TO MY FLAME - by velis - 08-04-2016, 10:34 PM
    RE: || LIKE A MOTH DRAWN TO MY FLAME - by Maribel - 08-05-2016, 03:34 PM
    RE: || LIKE A MOTH DRAWN TO MY FLAME - by velis - 08-05-2016, 07:44 PM
    RE: || LIKE A MOTH DRAWN TO MY FLAME - by Maribel - 08-06-2016, 11:21 AM