• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[open]  What doesn't kill you makes you stronger [evil, neutral]
    He gulped as he realized that there was someone else here. "Um, no. My mother died. My father, he huffed, "I don't even know who he is." he streached his neck. Pride sweaped over him. He somehow felt bonded to her, like he needed to listen to her.
    "What is your name, ma'am?" he grimaced at his politeness. What had made him this way? He was Rebellious Child. Sure, he hated that name, but it wasn't his choice. If he could choose, he'd this mare choose. He let his smirk return. He looked at her, waiting for an answer.

Messages In This Thread
    RE: What doesn't kill you makes you stronger [evil, neutral] - by Rebellious Child - 08-10-2016, 04:02 PM