• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[open]  War does not determine who is right, only who is left. (Any)

He was so gentle, so kind. It was not something she had expected at all, and when he lowered himself beside her, folding his legs beneath his broad build as she had she felt a warmth and trusting to this stranger boil within her. Her eyes watched him as he spoke, asking her questions she wasn't sure she wished to answer. Just thinking about it made her shiver with  a fear she could not seem to control nor wished to face.

"It is a habit I suppose, to apologize when things go wrong around me." She said briefly before listening to his compliment of her name, causing a warmth to rush to her face, luckily her blood bay pelt hid anything that might show and quickly she regained herself as he moved on-wards to his name. Magnus. She liked that name, and it would be one she would remember. She laughed at his final question tossing her head to the side slightly as she attempted to muffle the laughter. "Well, I suppose I was just wandering." Which was in part true, she failed to mention the -running away from haunting nightmares and voices part though- "and I came across these lands, I'm still truly sorry for having rammed myself into you." She knew her lie was terrible, she could already feel his eyes begin to question and judge her. No wanderer in their sane mind flings them self willingly into a stranger, it was obvious she had been running, weary from it even and lost her footing. She bit her lip, looking around them quickly, searching yet again for an escape.

n a s t a r t i a

War does not determine who is right, only who is left.

Messages In This Thread
    RE: War does not determine who is right, only who is left. (Any) - by Nastartia - 08-11-2016, 02:24 AM