• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Hear my Voice, See my Tears.. [Any]

Jedi flicked to Raxa who spoke, re-iterating what he said, but of course in a more fierce tone. His gaze than turned to the young mare, and his eyes grew wide as she announced her relation to Blazed but he quickly relaxed them. ahh Blazed you say? he scanned over the mare who did appear to have a resemblance. She than spoke of Sunfall as if the mare knew of there relations, like he would be more likely to bring her into the kingdom if he mentioned Sunfall.

He cocked his eye and looked around before allowing a piercing whinny to echo around the kingdom. He hoped for Blazed or Sunfall to make there way over, responding to the call. I called for them, you can speak to them at the border a smile smile parted his lips I'm sure you understand the lack of desire to show you the kingdom today, but of course in the future perhaps you could come past the border the other kingdoms were not looking to give free tours and neither was Jedi. Tundra was one of the strongest kingdoms, as rumor has it, and he was not willing to let a spy in. Regardless of there relations to the kingdom.

JEDI

THE JOURNEY IS YOURS.

image © Lisa Dijk

Messages In This Thread
    RE: Hear my Voice, See my Tears.. [Any] - by Raxa - 08-14-2016, 10:52 PM
    RE: Hear my Voice, See my Tears.. [Any] - by Jedi - 08-15-2016, 06:17 PM
    RE: Hear my Voice, See my Tears.. [Any] - by Raxa - 08-15-2016, 06:55 PM
    RE: Hear my Voice, See my Tears.. [Any] - by Jedi - 08-15-2016, 08:06 PM
    RE: Hear my Voice, See my Tears.. [Any] - by Raxa - 08-17-2016, 05:21 PM
    RE: Hear my Voice, See my Tears.. [Any] - by Jedi - 08-19-2016, 08:06 PM
    RE: Hear my Voice, See my Tears.. [Any] - by Raxa - 08-19-2016, 08:41 PM