• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Covet;
    And in the darkened underpass I thought,
    "Oh Satan, my chance has come at last!"
    A grin plays across Myrina's lips. Beneath the dappled sunlight they become a single entity. Her torso merges with his own as she drinks in his attention and the warmth that his body provides. This is truly the first time that she has experienced anything like this. Lokii had been a lustful venture that she forced herself to resign. Mrydon had merely been a brief shoulder to lean on when it seemed like life was crumbling to pieces.

Myrina has never truly had anyone until now.

Perhaps it's her maturity that has steered her away from the fiery escapades with Lokii (though he does occasionally cross her mind in the same way that Sage or Librette crosses Covet's). He brought something out in her but at the same time was able to destroy her sense of trust. Upon first meeting Covet in the Valley she didn't take to the situation - or him - but something changed.

Covet awakened something entirely different inside her.

When her eyes lift to his they follow his gaze to the child in the brush. He makes a move toward the filly and Myrina simply watches in silence as Nayl observes with an unbroken stare. The girl doesn't even spare her parents a glance as she takes a single step forward. "Hello." Her voice is silky for one so young but her eyes mirror volumes more. There is a greater depth to her, a sense of searching as she scrutinizes her sister as though expecting to find some sort of flaw.

But there are none.

Nayl has nothing more to say to her equally stoic sibling and so she shoots a look to her father. Hesitantly, Myrina steps forward then with her golden flecked eyes steadied on Thorunn. "Hello," she offers as well but in a much more amiable tone than her daughter. A smile plays onto her lips as she glances sideways to Covet. "Your eyes certainly mark your children," she chuckles to make light of the situation.

There are more women.
    But she doesn't expect to be the sole claimer of him.

But then a strange fear gripped me and I just couldn't ask.

Messages In This Thread
    Covet; - by Myrina - 05-11-2015, 03:21 PM
    RE: Covet; - by Covet - 05-14-2015, 03:18 PM
    RE: Covet; - by Myrina - 05-15-2015, 09:26 AM
    RE: Covet; - by Covet - 05-19-2015, 12:17 PM
    RE: Covet; - by Myrina - 05-25-2015, 09:16 AM
    RE: Covet; - by Covet - 05-28-2015, 02:42 PM
    RE: Covet; - by Myrina - 06-05-2015, 04:42 PM
    RE: Covet; - by Covet - 06-08-2015, 03:32 PM
    RE: Covet; - by Myrina - 06-11-2015, 08:25 PM
    RE: Covet; - by Covet - 06-17-2015, 08:53 PM