• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Hear my Voice, See my Tears.. [Any]
    Raxa's ears turned back in Jedi's direction as he let out a call, obviously for the ones this mare spoke of. So, now, Raxa didn't see the point in doing anything besides waiting. The brindled mare stood there patiently until a couple of horses showed up, all of whom she recognized but had never properly socialized with since she liked being alone so much.

Raxa noticed how one of them - Sunfall, maybe, if she remembered the name of the mare Jedi described - moved a bit closer to him, almost nervous-like. Since when did she start behaving like that around him? Raxa didn't know why, but she felt a bit angry about - wait, angry? Was she feeling... jealous? There is no way she was feeling that.

Whatever the case, Raxa ignored it. The mare watched as the stranger interacted with the horses that had just arrived. So she did know them...

Raxa stepped back, deciding to leave the matter alone, and watch from a distance, knowing that she wasn't needed in this interaction.

Messages In This Thread
    RE: Hear my Voice, See my Tears.. [Any] - by Raxa - 08-14-2016, 10:52 PM
    RE: Hear my Voice, See my Tears.. [Any] - by Jedi - 08-15-2016, 06:17 PM
    RE: Hear my Voice, See my Tears.. [Any] - by Raxa - 08-15-2016, 06:55 PM
    RE: Hear my Voice, See my Tears.. [Any] - by Jedi - 08-15-2016, 08:06 PM
    RE: Hear my Voice, See my Tears.. [Any] - by Raxa - 08-17-2016, 05:21 PM
    RE: Hear my Voice, See my Tears.. [Any] - by Jedi - 08-19-2016, 08:06 PM
    RE: Hear my Voice, See my Tears.. [Any] - by Raxa - 08-19-2016, 08:41 PM