• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

MANDATORY KINGDOM MEETING/ACTIVITY CHECK
    and when I breathed, my breath was lightning
    Scorch calls to them. It’s rather inevitable, she supposes, after the meeting with the Deserts. Though it seems that meeting hadn’t gone exactly like Scorch had planned, though her words don’t give that away. Only Rhy was there, and the fillies, and Rhy isn’t going to say anything. She’s too much the diplomat for that. Though she wasn’t sure she trusted the Deserts alliance much more than she trusted the Valley. No, that’s not entirely true. She simply didn’t trust the monarchs that made the promise. She did trust that if the Deserts as a whole had voted on the alliance, they would keep it as well. The masses were powerful, and their Queens seemed to be democratic enough.

Scorch keeps going with things that Rhy already knows, and she listens to make sure she knows what is being discussed, though for the time being she doesn’t say anything yet. She’d rather let others voice their opinion first. Though she does have to agree with what Scorch says about the Tundra, though more for her own personal reasons. The Amazonian woman had enough ties to the Tundra that she believed them to be their most trustworthy ally, assuming they did in fact choose to ally at all. It seemed unlikely that they wouldn’t, however.

Many new faces come forward and swear their allegiance to the Jungle. Some of them are quite young, and she wonders which of them truly understand the vow they have taken. Of course, vow’s can be broken, though the brand of the traitor cannot be removed.  Others speak up of visiting kingdoms, and eventually Rhy does jump in here. They do not need to go to every kingdom. It grates on the other kingdoms if they send visiting parties too often, and in particular, a few of the kingdoms had come to them recently anyway.

“Sunday, if you would like to go to the Gates, that would be great. And take Wrynn with you. See if you can find out who the new monarch is, and any information about the kingdom. Obviously, it is up to the kingdom as a whole, but I would wait to agree to any sort of alliance until we know more about the direction that kingdom is heading in.” She’s not sure that the Gates is worth an alliance. Truthfully, they may be a burden on the Jungle without giving the Jungle anything in return. But perhaps new monarchs would change that. She doesn’t know, and so she leaves it to the sisters to decide what they what. She’s voiced her own opinion on the matter.

“Lyris, do you want to head to the Falls? If someone would like to join her, please feel free, though only one other. “ They had settled on their decision in the Falls. Scorch may prefer to rely on Prague, but Prague hadn’t been seen in the Jungle in years. The healing waters were far more reliable than magicians. And the people of the Falls were typically true to their word. “Both the Chamber and the Deserts have visited recently, so we don’t need to pester them with more diplomatic visits. And if we choose to open fire with the Valley, I don’t think they will be pleased at the sight of diplomats on their border. I personally, wouldn’t be opposed to some excitement around here.”

She pauses, waiting to see if anyone has anything to add here before continuing. “I’ll head to the Tundra, and if someone wants to join me, that would be great. We can send diplomats to the Dale when the children are sent.” She falls silent then, her job done for the moment. And then she waits to see what else might be said.

rhy

the electric lioness of riagan and rayelle

character reference here  | character info here

Messages In This Thread
    All things are possible: - by Shahrizai - 05-20-2015, 10:58 PM
    RE: MANDATORY KINGDOM MEETING/ACTIVITY CHECK - by Rhy - 05-26-2015, 11:24 AM