• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

you've been up and down, down, you've been low, low, low; sahm and newton
    forever in their lovers embrace
    The forest provided much more of a refuge for the two stallions. The trees acted as some sort of barrier against noise. Newton was beginning to find himself in need of silence. Sahm was doing everything in his power to care for Newton, and it was evident to him that his lover was on the verge of another mental break down. With complete support Sahm allowed Newton to lean his body into him as they sought solace amongst the trees. The duo had met other horses in the forest. It wasn’t exactly a lonely land. All of the Beqanna horses had been displaced, so many had to find some type of place to make a temporary home. The meadow was the place for what seemed to be the majority, but the forest still proved to be a sanctuary for others. Sahm and Newton hadn’t been the only two horses that wished to be in peace. For once they were deep in the forest they noticed a mare standing alone

She intrigued Sahm. He wasn’t sure what was the driving force of intrigue, but he was curious to find out. Newton had regained some of his strength on their walk through the trees. The fresh, green scent rejuvenated his tissues and he was able to find pace in his own stride. Sahm and Newton approached the mare slowly, and both smiled upon getting closer. ”Hello. I hope we are not interrupting. “ Sahm said.

”I am Newton and this is my mate, Sahm.” Newton spoke with an upbeat tone. ”What brought you to wonder deep into the forest?” Newton asked.

Messages In This Thread
    RE: you've been up and down, down, you've been low, low, low; sahm and newton - by Sahm+Newton - 09-05-2016, 03:14 PM