• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[open]  for the former members of the falls
    Neoma could not have been happier with the number of Falls members she had found. Though it could have been more, the horses she had traveling back with her to Kreios' meeting place made her happy; it meant they still had members out there, others searching for a home. Perhaps by recruiting more of them, they'd have a strong enough presence that they could continue to carry each other through these tough times.

It was nearing noon by the time that the group reached Kreios' meeting place that he'd established the other day when he'd sent out Zai and Neoma to look for Falls kingdom members. The spotted form of the king was easy to pick out; two more horses were there, a mare and a filly, both of whom shared a light colored coat similar to Nerius.

Knowing who they were instantly, Neoma glanced back at the young colt before calling out to Kreios, letting him know of her presence. She gazed back at the group behind her as she spoke to the king, "I managed to find these members of our kingdom. I apologize that I could not find anymore of them; there was many horses to go through, and a lot of them seemed hurt. I will set out tomorrow to look for more, if that is your wish," Neoma explained.

@[Blazed]
    @[kahzie]
    @[Andras]

Messages In This Thread
    for the former members of the falls - by Kreios - 09-05-2016, 06:16 PM
    RE: for the former members of the falls - by Neoma - 09-05-2016, 10:06 PM
    RE: for the former members of the falls - by Raxa - 09-05-2016, 11:19 PM
    RE: for the former members of the falls - by Jedi - 09-06-2016, 06:42 PM