• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[open]  for the former members of the falls
    Eiria smiled as the king hurried over to greet Anahi, clearly happy that a familiar face was here. The champagne filly dipped her head in respect to the king, glad to see he was here and alive as well. Another group of horses arrived, led by Neoma. Eiria did not fail to spot the familiar champagne roan colt with the black mane and tail near the front of the group.

"Nerius!" she shouted, racing over to greet her brother. She nuzzled the colt along his neck, nickering in greeting, glad to have him back. Anahi came over and did the same, the dam's eyes filled with love as she was reunited with another one of her foals.

Raxa was the next to arrive, followed by the paint stallion Jedi and the gray mare Sunfall. Eiria whinnied to them, glad they had managed to find the group as well. Her eyes bulged with sympathy when she noticed how heavy Raxa and Sunfall were getting; more than likely, they would be due to foal within the next couple of days.

The filly returned to greeting her brother, overcome with joy. She said hello to the others, Neoma, Blazed, as well, though everyone began to quiet down when Kreios spoke up, clearly having something to say to them all.

When he was finished, Eiria found no hesitation in her words. She took a couple of steps forward and dipped her head to the king, "As I have done before, and for all the years I lived in the Falls, I place my trust in you Kreios. Whether we acquire a land or not, as you have before, I have little doubt you will continue to lead us with wisdom and just so that we can survive during these times. You have my full support."

Messages In This Thread
    for the former members of the falls - by Kreios - 09-05-2016, 06:16 PM
    RE: for the former members of the falls - by Raxa - 09-05-2016, 11:19 PM
    RE: for the former members of the falls - by Eiria - 09-06-2016, 04:38 PM
    RE: for the former members of the falls - by Jedi - 09-06-2016, 06:42 PM