• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[open]  It's alright to be lil bitty
    Well, Weir had a knack for excellent recruitment in the way of help didn’t he? Very good, even if usually he was the one being asked after for help but never mind that now. Without his gifts he wasn’t entirely useful unless someone was needing simple information and he can’t say they ever did. Horses weren’t terribly curious about man things and often the jumble of facts in Weir’s head went unused and collected cobwebs in the inner workings of his mind. Oh well, more for him to enjoy and that he did, often amusing himself with facts about the local animal and plant life.

Speaking of, there were bound to be bright new faces and interesting new plant specimens to observe. He would have to get to that right away, just as soon as he found his friends and a new home for his large family.

“You’re right it is big, a very big place, though I don’t know just how big. But I will,” he speaks, almost off handed about his certainty to explore this new world. His amber eyes are bright with enthusiasm and they look thoughtful too. Then they find the girl’s eyes, giant blue pools of lapis peering up at him. “They, well they all look different you see,” he starts to explain, thinking on how best to let her know without overloading her mind with so much information. “First there is my very best friend, Warship. You’ll know him because he is dark and a bit grumpy, with a grand glowing symbol on his chest, like so,” he demonstrates by tracing an infinity symbol in the dirt. “Then there is Offspring, he was king of the Tundra. He is big and black, much bigger than me even. He has a mess of hair and his eyes are very red like, well, like rubies,” he would have said blood but that just didn’t seem appropriate.

Would she know what rubies were? “Or um, like a rose,” yes that might be a better discriptions for the child to understand. “Suppose we should try to look out for Killdare too, the old Chamber king. He is also big but brown and he has wavy curly hair. Oh and he has scars on the right side of his face and his ear is missing too.” Well, that had to be enough for now he hoped, problem was Weir just had so many friends.

“If you should see them, tell them Weir is looking for them,” Of course that would be all that was necessary, those who knew Weir were not like to forget him. “Don’t worry though if you can’t remember, I’ll stay close.”
    WEIR
    if i go crazy then will you still call me
    superman

but i love word vomit <3

Messages In This Thread
    It's alright to be lil bitty - by Smidgen - 09-09-2016, 10:46 PM
    RE: It's alright to be lil bitty - by Weir - 09-10-2016, 05:57 PM
    RE: It's alright to be lil bitty - by Smidgen - 09-13-2016, 12:31 AM
    RE: It's alright to be lil bitty - by Weir - 09-14-2016, 07:04 AM
    RE: It's alright to be lil bitty - by Smidgen - 09-14-2016, 05:28 PM
    RE: It's alright to be lil bitty - by Weir - 09-16-2016, 04:34 PM
    RE: It's alright to be lil bitty - by Smidgen - 09-20-2016, 01:05 AM