• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

The Devil and God are raging inside me { Bijoux }
    Bijoux
    Her heart almost stops when she hears her name spoken in his deep voice. Even the stallions that had come to try to take her from her father had not known her name, had never spoken it. She can feel her stomach in her throat as she stares hard at the ground. But he goes on about it! Inquires about its origins and meaning. Could he really be interested? Or was this just one of those games her father had warned her about?
    “I’m not certain, but I was told it meant jewels.” She says sheepishly, wishing she had a more elaborate or educated answer. Surely he would find her boring, a dunce. She sneaks a peak at him to find his eyes on her, which causes her to quickly divert her gaze again in embarrassment. How could she hope to make it through this encounter?! As if he recognized her distress he asks if he is prying. She feels mortified that she has allowed her nervousness to come across as incivility. She forces herself to look him in the eye. “No, not at all. I… I’m sorry if I come across as rude. I’ve just never spoken to a male besides my father or brothers before…” And with that her knees feel week and she must fidget to keep them from buckling.
    love me like you do

Messages In This Thread
    RE: The Devil and God are raging inside me { Bijoux } - by Bijoux - 09-24-2016, 05:52 PM