• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

anyone;
    i hope it's okay if i jump in ^_^ im unsure if this thread includes naga as well, but if so then please just assume that hybris would have greeted her as well. if i'm not supposed to join then just ignore me! <3

I want to walk with you on a cloudy day
    In fields where the yellow grass grows knee-high

Her path whispers of wildness.

she was the stranger. the newcomer. the unknown.

strange, all of that. strange to be unknown in an unknown place. to be the face that nobody knew. to join them in a time when the world was turned upside down and their beloved jungle was GONE.

the loss still tugged on her heartstrings, even though she had been gone many a year. hybris remembered the jungle intimately and was certain it would have remembered her. she had yearned for its embrace, its caress, and to be denied it was painful. that combined with the silence in her mind was almost more than she could handle and it was all she could do to keep the smile on her lips.

they were all strangers, they were all sisters. hybris used that latter thought to push herself on, to approach the stranger and seek to erase the former thought. she did not want to be unknown.

"hello," such a simple, simple start. she breathed out, quietly, and took a soft step to shorten the space between them. "my name is hybris." and i belong to the jungle. but surely she would know that.

Come away with me, in the night
    Come away and I will write you a song

Messages In This Thread
    anyone; - by Nayl - 09-23-2016, 02:39 PM
    RE: anyone; - by Hybris - 09-25-2016, 11:45 PM
    RE: anyone; - by Nayl - 09-26-2016, 01:30 PM
    RE: anyone; - by Hybris - 09-27-2016, 11:09 PM
    RE: anyone; - by Ainlif - 10-03-2016, 03:45 PM
    RE: anyone; - by Lagertha - 10-06-2016, 01:03 PM
    RE: anyone; - by Nayl - 10-07-2016, 02:11 PM
    RE: anyone; - by Hybris - 10-11-2016, 11:22 PM
    RE: anyone; - by Ainlif - 10-21-2016, 08:40 PM