• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

The Devil and God are raging inside me { Bijoux }
    Bijoux
    Where she is uncertain, he is steady. She doubts that she would be able to keep the conversation between them alive if it weren’t for his constant support. He seemed to be able to weave the broken pieces of her attempts at communication into a seamless stream of banter. She marvels at this ability, and the ease with which he keeps her calm and (somewhat) collected. With his smile she feels a layer of fear fall away and the butterflies in her stomach all take flight at once.
    His next question, however, brings her back to earth. Mountain? She looks to the geological feature and feels stumped; it looked like any other mountain. How could it “rise”? If anything, she had only ever seen rocks tumbling down the sides of mountains… never the opposite direction. Was there something she was missing? Would this make her look even more ditzy? Carefully, she turns her attention back to her companion, puzzlement obvious in her features. “Hasn’t it always been there…?” she asks slowly, afraid of his response.
    love me like you do

Messages In This Thread
    RE: The Devil and God are raging inside me { Bijoux } - by Bijoux - 09-26-2016, 10:10 AM