• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

I'm just a sucker for pain [hohotep]
    Gunsynd
    I wanna chain you up               I wanna tie you down

Now that she has shown her disinterest (and reaped the rewards of that move), she comes fluttering back to him like a moth drawn to a flame. For the time being, however, she has lost his particular interest and is now nothing more than a possible recruit. Maybe come fall when her scent changed to something a little more irresistible he would reconsider. By then she will be begging for him, and who is he to deny such passionate need?

She speaks about his home with a similar detached indifference and he can’t help but think it was a bad idea to offer to her in the first place. But perhaps the interest would grow once she had seen the dark creator standing amid the wastes of his creation. It was certainly a sight to behold. 

With a sigh he turns to regard her, seeing the shift in her demeanor and forcing a sardonic smile. “Well then” he says gruffly, grabbing a patch of her black rump in his teeth and quickly letting go “Come see it. And stay a while.” With that he moves himself towards home, knowing she will follow.

I M   J U S T   A   S U C K E R   F O R   P A I N

OMG I have no gunny muse right now I’m sorry for this mess. I’ll post to her in Pangea and it will be better I promise!!
    Gunsynd is currently pretending to be someone else! He is now 15hh, hybrid, flea-bitten grey with clear blue eyes and goes by the name of Ginkgo. He will not have use of his traits while he is in this form. Please play as if he is simply the other persona unless your character has some sort of mind-reading. Thanks! <3

Messages In This Thread
    I'm just a sucker for pain [hohotep] - by Gunsynd - 09-19-2016, 05:42 PM
    RE: I'm just a sucker for pain [hohotep] - by Gunsynd - 09-26-2016, 10:32 AM