• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[private]  won't you let us wander; ainlif
    Hold back the river, let me look in your eyes.
    Every touch just feeds the fire slowly building inside Revol, coaxing heated sighs and humming, drawn-out moans from her throat. She trails teasing bites along his skin, turning the heat of that flame back on him as it burns hotter and brighter. It would be fraying at the edges of her control, but she’s never been much for trying to exert control over herself, and especially not where her handsome stranger is concerned.

No, she eagerly loses herself in his touch, in the slow brush of his lips along her skin, his teeth exerting the gentlest pressure, not even the little nips she’s giving him to goad him on, just this delicate abrasion that drives her wild, sets her nerve endings alight, makes her crave more of his touch. She urges him on, putting a little more force behind her own teeth, encouraging him to give her more, to play a little dirtier, to make it hurt just a little. God, the way he lost control last time, more of that would be...mmm…

He’s got her on the verge of whimpering, hungry and desperate and aching for more of him, when his words wash over her like an icy wave. She pauses, drawing back to look at him, surprised by the pang in her chest and the way it makes her want to pull away, to shrink back, to retreat from the heat of his touch. She searches his amber eyes, her expression thoughtful.

“You’re wrong,” she finally murmurs, shaking her head. “You’re not no one to me. No matter who I am to you.” And she steps into him, trailing her lips along his shoulder, so much more gently. No teeth, no raging inferno, just soft touches in the moonlight. “I suppose I can see why you’d think so,” she continues, rubbing her cheek against the hard plane of muscle, brushing her muzzle against his side, pressing her lips against the curve of his ribs, oh and that lovely spot just below and behind his withers.

“But I assure you, honey, whether I know your name or not, you are very much someone to me.”
    Lonely water, won't you let us wander?

Messages In This Thread
    won't you let us wander; ainlif - by Revol - 09-25-2016, 10:01 AM
    RE: won't you let us wander; ainlif - by Ainlif - 09-25-2016, 02:02 PM
    RE: won't you let us wander; ainlif - by Revol - 09-25-2016, 03:33 PM
    RE: won't you let us wander; ainlif - by Ainlif - 09-25-2016, 10:28 PM
    RE: won't you let us wander; ainlif - by Revol - 09-30-2016, 03:46 PM
    RE: won't you let us wander; ainlif - by Ainlif - 10-01-2016, 12:29 PM
    RE: won't you let us wander; ainlif - by Revol - 10-01-2016, 10:01 PM
    RE: won't you let us wander; ainlif - by Ainlif - 10-02-2016, 12:27 PM
    RE: won't you let us wander; ainlif - by Revol - 10-02-2016, 01:14 PM
    RE: won't you let us wander; ainlif - by Ainlif - 10-02-2016, 01:53 PM