• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

The Devil and God are raging inside me { Bijoux }
    Bijoux
    Who she is now would probably surprise the who she had been at home. Amid her family circle she had been bubbly, adventurous, always the first to smile and laugh. Now she felt the fear of establishing herself to be overwhelming, and the loss of everything familiar to be unnerving. She had not expected this when she had set out on her grand adventure. But who could have predicted the strange horses here or the magical mountain? Any horse with sense would be unnerved by such things.
    His words only confound her further; the weight of the confusion pulls on the edges of her lips. He attempts to change the direction of the conversation to something more familiar and less strange, but the thought of a mountain simply popping out of the dirt sticks with her. His smile, however, brings back some of the butterflies that had bedded down. “Yes, I just arrived here. I followed the sun for a few weeks from my family’s land…” She can’t help but notice her voice failing her at this point so she stops and swallows hard in an attempt to reset her nerve. “This place is very different.” She says finally. She had not missed the strange coloration of her companion, but it was so mild compared to some of the crazy things she had seen that it seemed almost normal. “You are from here?” She asks timidly, hoping desperately that he could shine some light on why this place harbored so much…diversity
    love me like you do

Messages In This Thread
    RE: The Devil and God are raging inside me { Bijoux } - by Bijoux - 10-02-2016, 08:58 AM