• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

i'd rather be a riot than indifferent; any
    V A K A R I A N
    i'd rather be a riot than indifferent
    She is quiet as she picks her way through the delicate shrubbery as though they are poisoned thorns. The bay does not want to disrupt the forest as it has seemed to existed forever without the presence of the young mare. Her dark eyes are fleeting and observant as she watches the squirrels and deer carry on.

(invisible)

Without her armor, she is immortal. That should have been a consolidation...a comfort. Something switched in Vakarian when the reckoning swallowed them up and spat them out. She was left mangled emotionally, meek where she once was loud. What had broken? The steely features so not change as they hide behind the porcelain doll's mask. Vaka gives her head a hard shake as the thoughts began to overwhelm her and she needed to be rid of them.

(you need a distraction)

the words are whispered sweetly in her head. Vaka absentmindedly nods in agreement. It felt good to feel a cool mist of morning dew tangling in her mane. The sisters seemed to be enamored by their love for the Jungle that no longer existed. Vaka needed to be away from the sharp tongues and flashing teeth. The ugly looks and cutting words. She can feel herself breath in the forest with clean lungs and hopeful eyes. Beqanna had been abused enough. Vaka only wished there was a away for the jaded eyes of the unforgiving women to see the vastness of their new home, the potential that they had been blessed with.
    covet and azula's diamond armored daughter

Messages In This Thread
    i'd rather be a riot than indifferent; any - by Vakarian - 10-02-2016, 11:33 AM