• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Glory and Gore go hand in hand.. {Any}
    Stillwater
    She ignored his pleasantries with an aggitated flick of her tail as she turned away. He was a good distance from her personal space, as was polite of strangers, and so the action whipped harmlessly in the air, nothing disturbed but her own countenance.

Confused by this odd response to kind words, he watched in plain curiosity as she moved closer to her children. Was her shout for attention not an invitation for conversation after all?

It seemed that was the case, as she began nursing one of her twins. He shrugged silently, and turned back the way he'd come. Such an intimate event was not meant for his eyes, or anyone's but her own family. And so her further confusing parting words fell at his back as he left the vicinity, walking as calmly away as he'd entered the meadow. He had no interest in speaking with temperamental females when he could easily find better company if he so wished.
    come down to the black sea swimming with me
    go down with me, fall with me, lets make it worth it

Messages In This Thread
    RE: Glory and Gore go hand in hand.. {Any} - by Stillwater - 10-06-2016, 04:56 PM