• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[open]  I can't do this on my own [any]
    Dungaree looked at the mysterious stallion. He nodded his thanks before swimming to the shore. "My name's Dungaree." he said.

The fair skinned stud was ever so intriguing to the dark ones mind. He had laid eyes on a mare, similar with wings, once before. In all truth, he was shocked with Demain more than anything. It wasn't everyday the little guy got noticed. He looked over his shoulder, back to the water. He was curiouser now.
    "Demain, where are you from?" he asked the eyeless horse. He presumed Demain was sightless, since he had no eyes. But in this land, one can never be too sure. "I know this question may seem stupid, idiotic even, but can you see?"

Dungaree scuffed his hoof in the sand, shifting and moving the grains. Much like his life had been so far, ever shifting and always moving. Perhaps the two could become friends. Perhaps Dungaree could learn more about his home, decide whether or not to go there. But for now, everything relyed on him.

Messages In This Thread
    I can't do this on my own [any] - by Dungaree - 10-09-2016, 03:41 AM
    RE: I can't do this on my own [any] - by demian - 10-09-2016, 09:37 AM
    RE: I can't do this on my own [any] - by Dungaree - 10-11-2016, 04:44 AM