• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

i've got some damn bad intentions - walter
    As soon as she sees him, she is running. Barreling haphazardly through the long grass, brushing past strangers without apology. The grullo mare slows when she must, but she does not stop entirely, not until her neck is tucker beneath his throat and her head is pressed to the familiar warmth of his shoulder.

She wants to care about his personal space, but she does not. She has respected that for long enough, and this is not just any day. This is the day that she has found him.

She knows that he will flinch and pull away, but for one glorious moment she can feel the solid warmth of his chest, hear the thrum of his heart - so strong, so alive, and breathe in his scent that is as familiar as her own. She does not care because she knows he will forgive her, that even as he pulls away for his own comfort that he will tut and smile and all will be well with the world again because now, finally, things are back as they should be.

Djinni beams up at him, remembering as she does just how much taller he is when she is truly herself. She rarely was Before, but in the Now (even with her djinn returned) she changes far less frequently. She reaches out again, seeking to press her dainty black muzzle to his as she says: "I missed you. I missed you so much."

ooc: i took forever to reply and i powerplayed a hug and if you don't like that you can fight me :|
    D J I N N I
    genie | rose gold tobiano dun | trickster

Messages In This Thread
    RE: i've got some damn bad intentions - walter - by Djinni - 10-12-2016, 08:05 AM