• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[open]  Thoughts chase me 'round the ashes {Any}
    Butterflies are self propelled flowers.
    It is almost like she look uninterested as the mare stumbles away from her, but all is due to her almost lifeless state. And it wasn’t like she had sneaked upon the tall stranger – Vlinder would never be so stupid to sneak upon someone who could easily knock her out on one go. She also wouldn’t even bother to try to avoid the blow, pain, humiliation and abuse was all she had known during the last horrible year.

Vlinder nods as the bay mare confirms that it indeed does hurt, but other than that she doesn’t really respond. The black roan mare had no longer a clear desire to live, yet taking her own life would be too much of a hassle too. She existed, and that was all for now. ”Vlinder.” The way she says her name isn’t personal at all, as if she was only noting some fact, without any emotional connection.

Not really feeling emotion herself – except for the slight worry she had expressed before – she is also unable to notice the slight change in Priel. Before, when she hadn’t been broken by the hooves of a stallion, or three, she would’ve laughed at the for her unknown thought’s in Priel’s mind; her defected and pathetic state of being would never be able to hurt someone. ”You should try to get it off.”
    Vlinder
    Zeik x Felinae

@[Priel]
    I can tag you if you want, in each post, but I prefer if you don't tag me all the time. Feel free to notice/remind me if I take long to reply, but please don't tag me in every post ^^.

Messages In This Thread
    RE: Thoughts chase me 'round the ashes {Any} - by Vlinder - 10-13-2016, 06:09 AM