• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[open]  Thoughts chase me 'round the ashes {Any}
    Butterflies are self propelled flowers.
    A frown appears on her young face as she carefully starts to cut the first rope, trying her best to not hurt the other mare, but at the same time she wouldn’t really care if she did. After all, it was Priel who had suggested her to cut the thing with her horn. But that’s not what causes Vlinder’s frown, her words are. ”I know, you told me already. And I told you mine too” she answers, totally unaware of the fact that another had silently joined them. You couldn’t really blame the black roan girl for it though, her concentration lied on cutting the strange material around the tall bay mare’s neck.

By ‘stand still’ Vlinder had only meant to tell Priel to not make sudden movements, of course breathing and other small movements wouldn’t be too harmful, but she does not share her thoughts on this. If Priel wanted to do it this way, that was all fine for the heavily pregnant unicorn. After what she thinks is the last thing to cut, the young – but clearly tainted – mare steps backwards, her head tilting a bit as she studies her handiwork. ”Is it better like this?” After all, Vlinder would need to know if she had to cut more, or if this would do the trick.

While she waits for an answer, her dull and lifeless eyes find the other mare, a chestnut. She offers no words, but dips her head in a silent greeting, before she looks at Priel again, still waiting for an answer.
    Vlinder
    Zeik x Felinae

OOC: @Jinger: Vlinder currently only has a horn, no wings ^^.

@Both: Sorry for her being this.. lifeless and uninterested and dull, lol, she had gone through a lot and needs to mend herself back together again.

Messages In This Thread
    RE: Thoughts chase me 'round the ashes {Any} - by Vlinder - 10-15-2016, 01:03 AM