• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

dark, you can't come soon enough for me; mandalocks
    Paradise Beach.. She'd heard that name before - maybe that's why she slightly recognized his name? They're all gone. She feels sorry for him, she knew what it was like to be alone when she was separated from the rest. "I live in Sylva. I found, after about a fortnight of being alone and separated from anyone I knew, the rest of the ones I knew from the Falls. We were granted the autumn-forest land. It's as close to home as we'll get here." She shares, then he asks her name.

She's slightly nervous; has she given more than she should? Mandalocks doesn't know his intent. Is he going to want to try to claim her? Hold her in his harem - if he has one yet - until she can break free or contact Sylva for help? "Mandalocks." She states blandly, as if the topic is nothing of importance, and her mouth moved against her will.

She noted that they had similar builds; the same short back, the same small knees, the large, sprung-rib frame. How likely is it, she wondered, for them to, indeed, be related? She knew they were both likely assuming based upon the facts.

@[Szeth]

Messages In This Thread
    RE: dark, you can't come soon enough for me; mandalocks - by Mandalocks - 10-29-2016, 08:49 AM