• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

To the lovers we left behind (Sapphire pony, Any)
    The lady infront of her seems kind, friendly even. Keifer relaxes when she hears the forest belongs to no one. "So this is mutual teritory?" she hears a slight undertone of fear in her voice. Fear was somthing she had felt, but rarely had shone. She wasn't suposed to show. She ponders briefly about why it was hapening when the lady asks another question.

"Are you due early?" Keifer lets a small chuckle escape. "No, probably about the same as you. I'm just-" how does she phrase this, she knows the other mare isn't fat, but dosen't want to come across asthough she thinks she is."Built diferent. Also carrying low isn't helping matters much."

This time it's Keifer's turn to ask the question. "My name is Keifer. What it yours?"

(ooc: No, it's fine. Sorry about the wait. I'm sick so muse and energy havent been in sync for a while.)

Messages In This Thread
    RE: To the lovers we left behind (Sapphire pony, Any) - by Keifer - 11-02-2016, 05:08 PM