• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

paint it black; teal

I look inside myself
    She is baffling in her actions. The dark male dies not understand the woman and her actions. One moment, she is nipping, spitting. The next are filled with a soft remorse and tender caresses. It is confusing and strange to the stallion as he remains rigid when the mare moves long the scarred and tender places of his body.

Lior is not sure why he tolerates her. Was it a lack of interest to pull him away? A morbid sense of curiosity? The powerful fulfillment she gave by dancing in and out of his grasp? He is not sure but what he does see if the sky, fat and gray, begin to release snowflakes upon Beqanna. The small frosted specks fall drunkenly upon the pair, clutching the darkness of Lior's coat. A small frown curves his lips as he moves to face where his cave lie. He looks at to the blind woman (now at his hip) and briefly considers leaving her but a small pang in his gut makes him reconsider the callous action. A small grunt and nudge  to her cheek follow before he is moving off in slow steps.

Lior looks back occasionally, letting the cream and honey mare follow as he begins the slow ascent to his him. The gravel and shale cause the ground to be unstable at times but Lior's home is not far off from the meadow's edge.

He enters the mouth of the cave, silver pools looking for the mute mare before going deeper into it's depths, where the cold air and wet snow could not reach them. The stallion is not sure what to do next as he has brought the woman to his home but at least he had not left her to freeze in the winter meadow.
    And see my heart is black

hope this is ok! i wanted to speed things up with the season change. sorry i am slow poster!

Messages In This Thread
    paint it black; teal - by Lior - 10-02-2016, 09:32 AM
    RE: paint it black; teal - by Teal - 10-02-2016, 10:51 AM
    RE: paint it black; teal - by Lior - 10-02-2016, 12:25 PM
    RE: paint it black; teal - by Teal - 10-02-2016, 01:16 PM
    RE: paint it black; teal - by Lior - 10-02-2016, 03:09 PM
    RE: paint it black; teal - by Teal - 10-02-2016, 05:44 PM
    RE: paint it black; teal - by Lior - 10-04-2016, 09:24 AM
    RE: paint it black; teal - by Teal - 10-04-2016, 08:26 PM
    RE: paint it black; teal - by Lior - 10-09-2016, 07:05 PM
    RE: paint it black; teal - by Teal - 10-09-2016, 11:05 PM
    RE: paint it black; teal - by Lior - 10-14-2016, 04:57 PM