• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[open]  A Rose in the Rain [ANY/ALL]
    i suddenly feel like a different person
    from the roots of my soul comes a gentle coercion

The bay is drifting like a feather on the water's surface. He blows to and fro with an ever so slight press of wind or the occasional ripple from beneath the water's surface. Amber pools observe from the a side swept forelock with quiet interest. She wants to see his existence undisturbed or influenced. She wants to see him raw and exposed.

The tall mare is still despite the cut of cold gusts, tossing up a spittle of frozen snow against her skin but since the restoration of her traits, the cold does not bother her anymore. Slender limbs seek to move her as the bay drifts away. "Hello there." Her voice tiptoes through the fat winter flakes that fall upon them. She tries to seem inviting, exude warmth. Marlyn is unaccustomed to this game...this dance. her mother was so much better with words but the spotted youth had taken after her father, Kreios, in so many ways. Marlyn attempts to divert the air of awkwardness with a soft cough and a small smile. "I'm Marlyn-"

She hesitates there and clips the rest of her title off. There was no need to give more than her name to the wayward male,

"-of Sylva. Perhaps I could tell you a little more about it? I imagine you are not here in this cold field for fun." She laughs gently, a soft tinkling before a smile silences her playful expression. Marlyn feels her heart clutch for a moment as the older man seemed pained. It always bothered her to witness the hurt of others.
    marlyn

omg, i am so sorry this is poop...mar is getting us to recruiting...

Messages In This Thread
    A Rose in the Rain [ANY/ALL] - by Nymphetamine - 11-14-2016, 08:28 AM
    RE: A Rose in the Rain [ANY/ALL] - by Marlyn - 11-14-2016, 06:11 PM
    RE: A Rose in the Rain [ANY/ALL] - by magnus - 11-19-2016, 01:51 AM
    RE: A Rose in the Rain [ANY/ALL] - by Kimber - 11-27-2016, 04:42 PM
    RE: A Rose in the Rain [ANY/ALL] - by Nayl - 11-27-2016, 11:08 PM
    RE: A Rose in the Rain [ANY/ALL] - by Reagan - 12-10-2016, 07:45 PM
    RE: A Rose in the Rain [ANY/ALL] - by magnus - 12-11-2016, 12:19 AM
    RE: A Rose in the Rain [ANY/ALL] - by Ruan - 12-13-2016, 10:57 PM
    RE: A Rose in the Rain [ANY/ALL] - by Marlyn - 12-15-2016, 06:05 PM