• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

H e r d l e s s A r a b i a n
    "I seem to be late to the party," he says softly, appearing from the shadows, his dark eyes cast into darkness. His accent is a reminder of his grandmother, a gentle Spanish mare who he shares more with than his demon-father or angel-mother.

The male horses circle her like she is some kind of delectable meat; like bare-headed vultures. He, instead, stands a distance away with his tawny wings clasped at his sides. He has no wish to overwhelm the mare, the ghost.

For now, the stallions seemed just irritating as opposed to dangerous, so he wasn't overly worried about that.

And should the worst come to the worst, well, he was more than capable of driving a couple of bats away.

"My name is Cezary." he says, by way of introduction to the gathered horses. The buckskin stallion had picked up the mare's name as she had introduced herself to Nier, so he found that there was no need to ask her that. His eyes roam to the gash on her side covered in plant gunk, and he tilts his head in concern. "Do you need a healer, Aaliyah?" he asks, since no-one has bothered to ask what she needs or even wants. "Not that your plant salve is useless, of course, but mending is generally quicker and less painful with magic." he smiles to Black Ranger to let him know he is not trying to slight his attempts at fixing her up.

Messages In This Thread
    H e r d l e s s A r a b i a n - by aaliyah - 05-30-2015, 09:56 PM
    RE: H e r d l e s s A r a b i a n - by Nier - 05-31-2015, 03:14 AM
    RE: H e r d l e s s A r a b i a n - by aaliyah - 05-31-2015, 02:37 PM
    RE: H e r d l e s s A r a b i a n - by Nier - 06-01-2015, 04:06 AM
    RE: H e r d l e s s A r a b i a n - by Cezary - 06-03-2015, 11:09 AM