• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[open]  A Rose in the Rain [ANY/ALL]
    let me tell you something baby,
    you love me for everything you hate me for
    Kimber has lost most everything familiar - her home, her children and her sense of belonging but one thing she hadn't lost sight of was Nymphetamine. Although it had been a couple of years since she made her presence known, she watched from afar as her prior lover carried about. Warship had just come home before the war and she had lost sight of him once again; some hearts were just not meant to stay in place. The dip dyed mare watches as he moves towards the field, it is much colder than she had previously recalled but so much had changed with the reckoning that it was hard to differentiate what is reality. Perhaps it was truly in Kimber's nature to be argumentative or maybe it was her sense of possessiveness over Nymph (though, he surely didn't reciprocate) that drove her to the crowd; a woman with an invitation and a man with a smirk, a curious nature. With a few sways of her hips, she finds herself amongst the trio - her amber eyes shooting to Marlyn and Magnus first, a curt nod given. "Marlyn and Magnus, was it? I'm Kimber, you clearly know his name now but probably don't know that I'll be accompanying him," she squints as she looks towards the blood bay. Kimber was often bold in times you wouldn't expect her to be, especially since they had not breathed a word to one another in quite some time. She was never dull that much is certain.

"The Chamber got probably the better parts of me but Nymph is an asset, what do you have to offer him?" she doesn't know either of these characters, their home or intentions - the new Beqanna was full of uncertainty but the dip-dye mare would preserve. Resilience and starting over was no stranger to her or her mother before her.

Butting in is what she's good at but I'm rusty at writing her so be patient. Big Grin

Messages In This Thread
    A Rose in the Rain [ANY/ALL] - by Nymphetamine - 11-14-2016, 08:28 AM
    RE: A Rose in the Rain [ANY/ALL] - by Marlyn - 11-14-2016, 06:11 PM
    RE: A Rose in the Rain [ANY/ALL] - by magnus - 11-19-2016, 01:51 AM
    RE: A Rose in the Rain [ANY/ALL] - by Kimber - 11-27-2016, 04:42 PM
    RE: A Rose in the Rain [ANY/ALL] - by Nayl - 11-27-2016, 11:08 PM
    RE: A Rose in the Rain [ANY/ALL] - by Reagan - 12-10-2016, 07:45 PM
    RE: A Rose in the Rain [ANY/ALL] - by magnus - 12-11-2016, 12:19 AM
    RE: A Rose in the Rain [ANY/ALL] - by Ruan - 12-13-2016, 10:57 PM
    RE: A Rose in the Rain [ANY/ALL] - by Marlyn - 12-15-2016, 06:05 PM