• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

we're not broken, just bent and we can learn to love again [Ruan]

we’re on each other’s team…
    In her anger, her soul busted. Her fur matted with sweat and her body contracted. In her pacing, she had wrenched her body into labor.

And Iasan was coming.

She yipped and then cried out in pain as she slunk further into the den, slamming her tail down on her vulva, the wetness and moisture seeping from her and leaking onto the ground in thick red blotchy droplets. Reagan groaned as she pawed the ground, knowing that a wolf was giving birth to a colt. There was something highly unnatural about this, and she feared for the boy’s safety, should the going be bad.

“What…could I… present as a threat to them?...” she breathed up at him frantically as her abdomen contracted, presenting a pair of perfectly pink hooves at the entrance to her nether region. She groaned and closed her eyes, yowling at the pain as her sweet boy fought for his life, scrambling out of her, tearing her up. Reagan held on, her eyes welling up with the pain of it, and she looked at Ruan, a thick sheen of sweat building up in her fur. “I’m so scared, Ru… I don’t think I can continue to do this”

Messages In This Thread
    RE: we're not broken, just bent and we can learn to love again [Ruan] - by Reagan - 11-29-2016, 04:19 PM