• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

your hips on my jawline; pangea (nsfw html)
    karsi
    The monotony of this everlasting punishment in the field finally wanes to a close when I catch sight of a red skinned chestnut picking his way through the bees and flowers till he is close enough for me to reach out and touch him. My pale blue eyes seem to float against the black of my skull as I study him just as he does the same to me. I can feel my lids slitting for a moment as I my curiosity slithers upward from somewhere that lay dormant in my brain. It is rather uncommon for me to show interest in another under any circumstances.

"Rodrik, you say?" Had I ever known that name? Had I ever let him slip between the honey stick sweetness of my thighs? No..no. The name is familiar from the dying that lay scattered on the beach for where I once lived years ago. Oh how I sometimes missed my home of bone and skin.

The black sands.
    The solitude.

I force myself back to the present in rapid succession. "And no, I do not Rodrik. I hope you have come to offer me a home away from this torturous purgatory." My response is flat and low as I keep his eyes and swallow them. I have no time for games or the slap and tickle that dominated the typical field dance (perhaps at a later time I could play catch the mouse with him) but for now, I have a desire for something and so I shall seek it till I am satisfied.

"I am Karsi." I respond dryly once again as I take a step closer to him, stretching my gaze over his finely chiseled body. He is taller than myself but not by much. His features reflect age but in more dignified way than I had seen on most. I now wait for his reply with ears directed keen to his voice.
    your hips on my jawline

Messages In This Thread
    RE: your hips on my jawline; pangea (nsfw html) - by Karsi - 11-29-2016, 08:42 PM