• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

show me how defenseless you really are; Harmonia
    This squirmy word had indeed made her own squirmy worms. There was one sitting before him. Sitting, Standing... It was clear that there was something about this one that made even him flinch a little. Pestilence. What a thing to bestow upon such a slip of a thing.

"I always figured you for a bottom-feeder, daughter... but to curse that with Carnage as a father? Have I taught you nothing?"

Truth is, he never did. And he laughs darkly with this knowledge. His daughter, his blood. His nothing. Though, the knowledge of dark magic still being a source of power in these days was a minimal comfort to him. There was no room for pussies in his line. Perhaps this new one. This little Ajatar. What would she become?

"Come give your dear old dad a hug." He cackles outright this time, his wings falling beside him and dragging the dirt as he approaches them closer. Harmonia's sense of darkness--the plague of her insanity. He would give her a reason to stay that way.

Family is everything, you know.

Messages In This Thread
    RE: show me how defenseless you really are; Harmonia - by Deimos - 11-30-2016, 06:23 AM