• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

looking for heaven found the devil in me; any

It's hard to be from the old lands and the old time and accept this new change.

Harmonia spent her entire life a magician, and a devious one at that. She knew how to coax secrets and betray entire kingdoms. She knew nothing of love and only of power - not for herself, no. She never intended to rule or lead. Those things disgusted her. She only wanted to watch things crumble in her tiny hand.

But the new way stole all this from her. She could no longer act like a fool, she had to be smart. She had no protection and fell easily to the wills of others. Pangea was her home out of spite to the fairies and without Carnage it promised to blossom.

The stain lifted.

Harmonia did not mind these changes anymore. She minded her lack of magic deeply, so deeply she often stood and did nothing. Depression I guess, that sickening sensation in the pit of your stomach that everything is wrong. You're wrong, your choices are wrong, nothing matters. A heavy curtain she peered out from other. She'd never admit it, she'd just let her tiny scaled daughter drift from her side and approach the devil horse just over the ridge.

Ajatar was a slip of a girl, still in her youth, experiencing her first summer. She'd met no other foals and no other horse save her grandfather - who was gross. She accidentally gave him pox, and mother too. This she did not regret, mother was foul and loathsome and lazy.

"Hello," she chirps to the devil horse.

HARMONIA
    the pied piper

Messages In This Thread
    RE: looking for heaven found the devil in me; any - by Harmonia - 12-02-2016, 07:04 AM