• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Mysterious Black Shadow
    Her comments angered him. About not having enough scars? He knows he hasn't been in too many fights with others its because he was smarter then he looked. He would have more scars if it meant to protect someone in his family or a mare that he cared for was in trouble. A whole new side of him would come out. I am always looking for something new. Staying in one place would get boring after a while.  He said with a stern but blunt response. He was always looking for a mare that he could bring home with him and start a family and herd with.

He stepped closer to this female, taking in her curves. He touched his nose to her flank to see her response. He always liked to test the new mares he came across. To see if they were worthy of him keeping. He was taken back by her body tattoos. Black learned from years of looking for mares. Don't change for anyone. If she wanted this stallion she was going to have to work for it. He can show off all he wanted but it was usually the mare that made the decisision.

I am Black Ranger, but you can call me Black if you wish. He stepped passed the mare and started eating some grass.
    ~@~ Lightning Blue Star: Mare (Gemstone Ridge Mare)
    ~@~ Black Knight: Stallion

Messages In This Thread
    Mysterious Black Shadow - by Black Ranger - 06-02-2015, 06:18 PM
    RE: Mysterious Black Shadow - by Lyris - 06-03-2015, 12:32 AM
    RE: Mysterious Black Shadow - by Black Ranger - 06-03-2015, 06:34 PM
    RE: Mysterious Black Shadow - by Lyris - 06-04-2015, 02:08 AM
    RE: Mysterious Black Shadow - by Black Ranger - 06-04-2015, 10:22 AM
    RE: Mysterious Black Shadow - by Lyris - 06-05-2015, 05:51 PM
    RE: Mysterious Black Shadow - by Black Ranger - 06-05-2015, 06:28 PM
    RE: Mysterious Black Shadow - by Lyris - 06-09-2015, 01:08 PM