• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

my blood is a flood of rubies; any

With a flash she was gone into the wind, he stood alone in the shadows of the night. He was shocked how suddenly her attitude changed. She had frozen eyes of mischief and challenge turned to eyes of pure fear. he nostrils had flared scent flooding them.
    He had try to determine the scent that caused so much fear in the confident mare but only the scents of many animals that had passed before came to him. then she was gone like a star once I the sky before but gone the next.
    He was lost all of a sudden, a deep knot in his chest formed filled with worry, concern and a sense of longing to meet the mare and have known her more. He pushed it away, he was nomad and he walked the lands of began a alone. She was the same, he knew. Silently he turned back to the filly and Colt.
    "So what should I do with you too" he talked to the youngsters.

Sun Shadow
    ...I walk alone...

Messages In This Thread
    my blood is a flood of rubies; any - by hawke - 12-11-2016, 02:13 AM
    RE: my blood is a flood of rubies; any - by Neo.n - 12-11-2016, 04:08 AM
    RE: my blood is a flood of rubies; any - by Iasan - 12-11-2016, 06:01 AM
    RE: my blood is a flood of rubies; any - by Neo.n - 12-12-2016, 08:22 AM
    RE: my blood is a flood of rubies; any - by hawke - 12-13-2016, 02:23 AM
    RE: my blood is a flood of rubies; any - by Neo.n - 12-13-2016, 02:29 AM
    RE: my blood is a flood of rubies; any - by Iasan - 12-13-2016, 05:53 AM
    RE: my blood is a flood of rubies; any - by Neo.n - 12-13-2016, 09:46 AM
    RE: my blood is a flood of rubies; any - by Neo.n - 12-13-2016, 09:55 PM
    RE: my blood is a flood of rubies; any - by Neo.n - 12-16-2016, 10:10 PM
    RE: my blood is a flood of rubies; any - by Sunshadow - 12-18-2016, 05:47 AM