• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[open]  Show them the joy and the pain and the ending (any)

Here it comes with no warning; capsize, i'm first in the water
    Lucrezia flicks an ear towards Heartfire. A curse and a blessing then, she repeats to herself. She nods her head in agreement. Lucrezia has found such a change to be both if she thought about all the things that came with a change. However, she had chosen to see it as a blessing. She could no longer sink herself into a dark pit like she did before. Not like the last time she did.

She smiles when Heartfire also shows enthusiasm for what the new world holds. Her attention then turns back to grullo mare. She is carefully to ensure of every word the mare speaks regarding what she knows. And truly, she notices, there is a lot to learn. Djinni offers them more information than what her home is like. It seems that Djinni had explored much of Beqanna already as these new names and descriptions of lands are very unfamiliar to her.

“Nerine, I know of your place.” She says with a smile once the grullo mare finishes. “We had a visit from your leader, Nayl.” Lucrezia had found the mare pleasant and strong-hearted. She knew such a leader would be chosen to lead the sisterhood. However, Lucrezia is interested in the idea of stallions being part of the ranking system now. “A new age for the sisterhood to allow stallions to be seen as equal rank.” She truly knows nothing of the sisterhood, only from stories by her father, Rodrik. Her family line extends to the jungle due to her grandmother’s, Kagerou, ruling there and her father’s birthplace.

Her smile fades for a moment, though to a neutral expression. “It seems I have much to do to see these lands for myself. They all some very wonderful so far.” However, she isn’t sure what she thinks of this new place called Pangea. Lucrezia, as she always is, is curious of this wasteland.

Djinni then looks at her, asking about her home. A smile quickly returns to her thin lips. “I live in a place called Tephra. It’s just north, above the Meadow.” Her eyes light up with excitement as she continues to speak more about Tephra. “There is a small volcano and a large spring at the center of Tephra. It is humid and warm all year long so far from what I have gathered from living there. It reminds me of the Deserts a little.” She falls silent for a moment at the mention of the Deserts, but then shakes her head slightly and continues forward. “And there are streams of lava crisscrossing over, so you definitely have to watch your step.” She laughs softly at the end.
    ...too close to the bottom.
    html © samshine| character info: here | picture reference: here
    Profile | Detailed Bio | Character Reference

Messages In This Thread
    RE: Show them the joy and the pain and the ending (any) - by Lucrezia - 12-29-2016, 03:59 PM