• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

shes got some damn bad intentions - djinni
    djinni raene

She waits, half-expecting an explosion of epic proportions, but he seethes silently as she watches.

Djinni had wondered if he was the right choice for this task, mulled over the potential consequences if he weren't. In the end, she'd decided that the effort - the responsibility - it would take for her to stay here wasn't worth it. she simply didn't want to lead a kingdom at this time, and foisting it off on someone else was far more desirable. She's never had an interest in power, and that doesn't change with the weight of a crown on her head.

She is somewhat disappointed at the lack of fireworks, and she doesn't hide it. Let Stillwater experience the little things in life; Djinni has already gotten what she wants. With a small frown that she shakes away, Djinni tells him that the terms will last: “Not for too long.”

“Long enough to make sure that Nayl has friends.” That’s what she’d been asked to do after all – make friends. She’d coincidentally also impersonated the Queen’s sister well enough to inherit a king (probably not what Nayl had wanted), but the pied queen of the sea will just have to accept that as a casualty of diplomacy. Djinni never’s been entirely able to control fate.

“You can call me Raene.” She replies, knowing that perhaps the name won’t be in use for long. “But I'll tell them I'm Djinni.” A sparsely populated kingdom often tends to be full of less-than-sparse personalities, but Djinni is up for the challenge. “You don’t like the hair?” She asks, affecting a rather hurt expression that Stillwater will surely know is false. With a blink of an eye, the salmon pink becomes black: “More to your liking? ”

current appearance:
    black spotted blanket appaloosa with salmon pink black mane and tail
    D J I N N I
    genie | rose gold tobiano dun | trickster

Messages In This Thread
    RE: shes got some damn bad intentions - djinni - by Djinni - 01-05-2017, 07:51 AM