• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Any
    The pain in his orbs were apparent as he denied this place.  Home... What was home?  Was it a location we dwelled within?  No that wasn't it.  Home was where your heart lies to rest.  It was a feeling of comfort.  Contentment. Belonging.  Her thoughts rambled on as he spoke of home.  Surely the smell of seasalt barely clinging to his hide was the home which he spoke of.  Her home though.  It followed her.  Each night as darkness fell her home lit the darkness alive.  Some nights it danced in radiant colors.  Others the moonlight swallowed the tiny orbs caught in the web of darkness.  Her home was always with her wherever she may roam.  She smiled softly as cords whispered gently...

My home 'tis among the stars M'Lord.  I am but passing through this realm to seek peace within the Kingdom's.  I enjoy thy shadows but 'tam a child  of light.  I assure Sylva will remain a peaceful nation, yes?  Satellites flickered in anticipation of his next words.  Would peace remain here or were the tables turning?  Deep pools searched within his for a hint of an answer.  
    DANCING NEON
    and i felt closer to the stars for having loved you
    word count: 735 -accrued points:  -HTML by Call
    .:.Dancing Neon.:.

Messages In This Thread
    Any - by Stillwater - 01-03-2017, 11:38 PM
    RE: Any - by Neo.n - 01-05-2017, 09:10 AM
    RE: Any - by Stillwater - 01-05-2017, 08:44 PM
    RE: Any - by Neo.n - 01-07-2017, 07:28 PM
    RE: Any - by Stillwater - 01-08-2017, 12:11 AM
    RE: Any - by Neo.n - 01-09-2017, 01:59 PM
    RE: Any - by Stillwater - 01-10-2017, 04:26 PM