• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

you and I both know, the ghost is me; toli pony
     NIER
    Mmmm.. he could already smell the next one. Something young and sweet, a bit flowery like the meadow. He lounged in a massive tree like some big ass cat. An invisible one, of course. And it wasn't long until she was there, pretty purple little thing. He was bored, which meant he wasn't feeling too particularly picky. Sure she was a bit young for him maybe. But things could be worse.

So he watched from his perch, chewing --whatever the hell he'd been gumming up idly. Didn't matter, wasn't edible. Just chewing to chew. Quitters never quit and all that. And she walked up beneath him, dipped her pretty head to the ground and nosed at the snow. It was sort of cute. But there were better things to do, now weren't there?

He stood and stretched quietly. The leaves may have rustled, a bit like a ghost, and she looked up and around. This was good so far, nice and responsive. She could be promising. So he raised his wings and dropped down beside her with a cool burst of air. What? He couldn't summon up cold spots, chilly drafts would have to do. Ghost, and all. Except not. Better than a ghost, because he can touch. And touching was fun.

And he did, then. Touch her. He reached an invisible wing and drew the tips of his feathers down her spine. He loved to spook them, haunt them, see how they react. Watch their terror slowly grow. It was fascinating, really. And he was eager to see how this new one would respond to such attentions.

Damn, and she smelled good.

Messages In This Thread
    RE: you and I both know, the ghost is me; toli pony - by Nier - 01-12-2017, 12:40 AM