• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

would you show me the meaning of love; nier
     NIER
    He watched intently all that beautiful confusion in her face as he approached. Even better was the way she melted into him, wrapping around her, the perfect fit of her rump to his hip, shoulder to shoulder. His wings cradled her in closer and her head naturally nested into his neck. It felt so good, and he tucked his chin to her pretty hair. It was already flawless, really, but he pretended to straighten out a tangle anyway.

"My wings," she said so sadly, perfectly pitiful little voice. "They were there when I fell asleep, but now? They're gone."  She sniffed and pressed against him again. He could feel her tear soak into his coat and he tried to ignore how gross that was. At least she wasn't blubbering all over him with a snotty little nose. Yet. Aw, but the poor dove lost her wings. He could understand that, right?

Daw, he cooed to her in perfect sympathy, those pesky fairies stole'em, did they? Wicked beasties. He wiggled her in closer, if that were possible, and kissed that funny little spot on her forehead where her hair goes all rebellious. Mmm, her skin smelled so good. Let's do some more of that, shall we?

You can borrow my wings, he said sweetly, emphasizing it with another little squeeze to her side. The elbow of his wing rubbed a gentle circle at her shoulder, then he gave her a sweeping brush of feathers across her ribs. Whatever you want, you will have. I'll stay with you til they return them. Would you like that? His warmth pulled away from her as he peered at her. Mostly her face, really. Honestly. Ok, a little bit of all over, but she'd never know anyway.

Then his muzzle was carefully burying into the crook of her jaw, as though he were hesitant. Or giving her time to accept a touch that may not be quite so perfectly innocent. His hot breath fanned across her pulse, but he managed not to kiss her again. Not how he wanted to. Not yet. Nice and easy for his li'l dove.

Messages In This Thread
    RE: would you show me the meaning of love; nier - by Nier - 01-13-2017, 10:20 PM