• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

i've got some damn bad intentions - stillwater
    Stillwater
    In his peripheral, he saw her change again. As pale as the moon they both watched bob and fracture across the water. It was something she did often, this color-changing thing, and sometimes he wasn't sure she had full control of it. Like now. She sees the moon, she becomes the moon.

"I didn't choose. You offered."
    His jaw clenched, muscle twitching. The bitterness and anger threatened to roar up, rail against this cage she put him in. He needed to be free. She held him to a promise he didn't truly believe he owed. He'd only gone along on her little trip out of curiosity, and now he was stuck here. Sometimes with her, sometimes without. He sort of preferred without, but he wasn't going to let it this calm he'd finally found tonight.

"Too calm. It's too quiet here. Too quiet in Beqanna."
    He smiled slowly, darkly, as he turned to her.
    I'm sure we could think of ways to shake these leaves, fill the night with a little noise..
    She never seemed to respond to his taunts though, so he didn't expect one as he reached over and lipped sweetly at her cheek. He hummed against her skin.

You want some noise, Djinni?
    I do.

Always the truth.
    come down to the black sea swimming with me
    go down with me, fall with me, lets make it worth it

Messages In This Thread
    RE: i've got some damn bad intentions - stillwater - by Stillwater - 01-16-2017, 01:49 AM