• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

i've got some damn bad intentions - stillwater
    Stillwater
    She was the only one he would touch, it seemed. He prodded at her, let her touch him too. Because he knew if it came to it, she would win. He would never be able to take her. So she had her liberties with him, and he tolerated them as a good dog would. Bitterness swirled hot within him, but stayed there. And instead, he was able to enjoy the touch of another without the hunger.

Her soft velvet against his jaw was the only answer he received. Interest lit in his eyes again, and she trailed down his neck. She shifted to his side, her skin flushing against his. He inhaled slowly, breathing her, soaking in the feeling of her against him like no other would be. Her muzzle came to rest below his ear, and his focus trained on her steady breathing, her pulse so close.

She whinnied, screaming right into his sensitive ear. He winced and jerked away, shaking his head out as though that might help some how.

Damnit, Djinni!

His ears were ringing and he had an immediate headache. Teeth clenched together, he glared at her, expression sour. Why did she insist on toying with him? A screaming whine continued echoing through his head and he wanted to dowse it in the water to silence it. He stood stationary though, and only pinned her with dark eyes.

What more do you want with me, Djinni? I am trapped here and protecting your little country bumpkins, what more do you want of me? Exasperated, ready for her to be away again.

She wouldn't even reward him with real affections.
    Wicked, cruel brat.
    come down to the black sea swimming with me
    go down with me, fall with me, lets make it worth it

Messages In This Thread
    RE: i've got some damn bad intentions - stillwater - by Stillwater - 01-22-2017, 09:47 PM