• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[open]  I need noise, I need the buzz of a sub [ANY]
    His silver coat had caught her eye at first. The sun winked for a moment over the bright hillock and suddenly she found herself staring at the spindly fellow as he barreled his way through. The unsteady gait hovering on confidence, the determined yet weary mask he wore like a badge reminded her of fond memory ... but that foal was a girl, and her color had been copper bright, not a dusky pewter. No, this was not her ward, and still she smiled all the same as he drifted to a standstill before her with a tentative “Hi”. It felt good to be acknowledged after so many silent days.

“Well, hello there!” She replies with an amused smile, her own bright eyes darting upwards to where the velveteen blue mare lurks behind him. The two-toned guardian of his offers only a curt nod in place of a happy greeting, a fact which Circinae finds odd parts interesting and comical. A precaution, no doubt, to keep her focus on one object, but the tense note of her shoulders and the faint whiff of anxiety from her sweat would alert any focused predator …

Circinae sneezes and the odor is gone, leaving only the realization that she’d lost herself and that she’d drawn out an awkward silence. “Pollen.” She offers as an excuse, laughing softly. “I’m Circy, nice to meet you. Is your friend always so quiet?”
    Circinae
    I need the crack of a whip, I need some blood in the cut
    HTML by Call

Messages In This Thread
    I need noise, I need the buzz of a sub [ANY] - by Circinae - 01-23-2017, 11:52 AM
    RE: I need noise, I need the buzz of a sub [ANY] - by Circinae - 01-23-2017, 08:01 PM
    RE: I need noise, I need the buzz of a sub [ANY] - by Circinae - 01-25-2017, 08:56 PM
    RE: I need noise, I need the buzz of a sub [ANY] - by Circinae - 01-30-2017, 12:12 PM
    RE: I need noise, I need the buzz of a sub [ANY] - by Circinae - 02-14-2017, 12:18 AM