• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

we need to make a greater sound; Dovev
    I can't believe, in this place and time;
    that we failed to read the simple signs.

At some point, the two mares had found each other. Both had been quiet creatures, herd mares, and had lived happily in herds for a long while. But Beqanna had changed – and herds were no longer the normal, and without Kingdoms to owe allegiance to, they were homeless and welcomed the company of each other.

And then Beqanna had changed again, the magic leached from the land, and they had watched with worried eyes and heavy hearts. The dark girl with the creamy mane and tail was from lands beyond the borders of Beqanna, but she could not return home. She’d never been magical, but she could see the anxiety and anger roiling beneath the surface of the world after so many lost so much. And the green girl had been born here, raised here, but she too was of relatively little magical consequence beyond her green pelt.

Now, there were no herds. Too many of the Beqanna residents preferred Kingdom life, and they were stranded. So they lived in the Meadow, the Forest, on the outskirts of society, and they roamed alone. Usually, someone is on watch. One of them watches for danger while the other eats, or sleeps; but today they are both grazing, feeling safe beneath the sheltering trees just at the edge of where the Meadow meets the Forest.

AYSTYR & KHAMAEL

@[Dovev] ooc; these are the two I was hoping Dovev would maybe kill, as per our conversation in plots?. :| And since I'm just doing one thread with them I didn't want to make them an account lol. Feel free to just attack or talk or whatever I am not picky. <3

Messages In This Thread
    we need to make a greater sound; Dovev - by devin - 02-03-2017, 06:25 PM