• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

I put everything I had into something that didn't grow; dahmer
    take my head & kick it in
    break some bread for all my sins

Breathy and bright-eyed, Leliana curls under his praise and Dahmer snorts amiably at her modesty. His ocean eyes soften as he chuckles, the corners crinkling just slightly. "That was not nothing, beautiful Leli," he affirms warmly, "it is okay to be proud of what you can do." The stallion's gaze lingers on his crimson companion for another moment before he turns to look over the contours of their surroundings.

Leliana's stammering voice brings his azure eyes back, another charming grin curling up the corners of his lips. He's quiet for a beat, noticing the way her smile droops in her uncertainty, and he nods quickly in response. "Of course that's okay, and I assure you that I never feel obligated to do anything," a small shrug follows his statement and Dahmer gives his winged friend a guileful wink, "but I'd love the chance to do something nice for you. Might even earn me some brownie points."

The stallion's voice grows quiet near the end of his statement, as if telling Leliana a secret meant only for her. Itching to step a little closer to her, the black beast shifts weight and nearly takes a stride forward before his eyes catch another shift in her beautiful wings.

Black. Blue.

His lips twitch, the smile knowing. "I'm flattered," he muses, soft and sweet, "My day would have been dreary without your smile."

+ tag leliana
    + notes
    BY MITZI

Messages In This Thread
    RE: I put everything I had into something that didn't grow; dahmer - by Dahmer - 02-07-2017, 09:09 PM