• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[ANY] It's a pleasure to make your aqquantance
    It's a pleasure to make your acquaintance..
    Andros's lips curled into a small smirk as his orbs caught a glimpse of the prince's blue eyes, meeting his for only a second. He loved how his gaze could instill both fear and curiosity into someone. He watched the prince before him as his props slowly moved his figure closer to him, his hooves treading almost silently. He watched as this stallion's nares pointed to the earth, he assumed smelling the death from something that laid there. One of his eyebrows raised.. This prince peaked his interest, he was different; unique. Andros had a fondness for those who could catch his attention. His alabaster figure grew closer to the snowflaked bay before him.. "Well, hello there Sir, looks like the oncoming winter has already fallen upon your back.." Andros said as he grew closer. "My name is Andros, it is a pleasure to meet you." Andros said bowing his skull to the prince, his nares smelling the death in the air from the squirrel. "Who do I have the honor to be meeting?" He asked.

Andros had never really had a problem with death.. or what it ment.. the end of life. Yet at the same time he was not fond of it. He had came to this land after hearing rumors of horses with immortality. THAT was Andros' dream, he wanted to live forever, stay his young, wild, handsome self. Never age. He hoped through meeting those around him that hopefully he could find the answer to everlasting life. His orbs looked at the death before him, then to the prince... "So you've found yourself something that delights you,.. I can tell." His vocals spoke with a vibrant intonation. "Please, tell me about why this poor dead creature calls for your attention, wouldn't you much rather enjoy the splendor that is life? and all the world and those that inhabit it?" Andros inquired. His orbs watching the prince as he gently walked up next to him as he spoke, his maw gently brushing the princes side, if only for a moment. Andros smirked, trying to keep his excitement to himself, as he finally stood next to the prince, rather close.. his orbs looking down at the dead rodent in contemplation. 
    HTML by Call

Messages In This Thread
    RE: [ANY] It's a pleasure to make your aqquantance - by Frankenstein - 02-11-2017, 10:28 PM
    RE: [ANY] It's a pleasure to make your aqquantance - by Andros - 02-12-2017, 02:30 AM
    RE: [ANY] It's a pleasure to make your aqquantance - by Frankenstein - 02-12-2017, 10:39 AM