• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

i've got some damn bad intentions - stillwater
    djinni

The interest in his dark eyes does nothing to slow the racing of her heart, but Djinni is has always been quick to reach equilibrium. She cannot alter her own heartbeat, but she can easily convince herself that the cold she feels is simply a byproduct of their location – who would not be cold in a cave? Of course she is drawn to the warmth of the black stallion, of course she is. It is only natural. There is nothing else.

She’s convinced herself of this entirely when he reaches for her again.

At his touch she flinches away – violently so.

There is nowhere for her to go, the cave is small and she smashes her black muzzle against the stony walls. That sudden burst of pain accelerates her already rampaging heart, but it is also an instantaneous dose of clarity. She had told him once that she does not share; perhaps he had thought that she had no intention of sharing him with Nayl. That is not what she had meant. A hopeless romantic, her heart remains in Nerine and until now she has tied the rest of herself to it.

She does not share herself: giving a bit here or a bit there with as little thought as breathing. But why? Why shouldn’t she? Why should she stop herself from doing what she wants because of the morality impressed by her loving parents? She has always done exactly what she wanted, and as she winces at the pain of her cut lip, she decides that this should be no different. She does not owe herself to anything – or anyone.

His voice is hesitant but she is not, stepping away from the wall and pressing herself to every part of him that she can reach. Her black muzzle moves from his shoulder to his neck, leaving behind red streaks from the cut she ignores. Djinni does not feel her eyes go dark, but the lust that colors them floods unmistakably through the rest of her body as she pushes her chest against his side, slipping her head beneath his neck as she presses not-so gentle kisses to any skin she can reach. He feels soft, nothing to suggest that anything below her touch had ever been anything but sleek black horsehair, and the idle thought – has he always been hiding that from her? – doesn’t distract her from her goal.

She is not sure what the goal is, but there is enough fire in her veins that she does not care.

Now, this. This she likes.

current appearance:
    natural build - slim
    smoky grullo tobiano
    brown eyes
    D J I N N I
    genie | rose gold tobiano dun | trickster

Messages In This Thread
    RE: i've got some damn bad intentions - stillwater - by Djinni - 02-18-2017, 03:46 PM