• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

the mystery of you; Ruan only.

She stops. Suddenly the hunt is the last thing on his mind. All that stares her in the face is blind need for her partner. She hates him. She misses him. She loves him. She needs him.

Their quarry escapes, and it is with a curse that Ruan tackles the white wolf to the ground, pinning her down with black paws. Reagan gasps, and feels the need searing her again, and she tucks her tail down, hiding the wetness there. A gasp escapes her, and she looks up at him. And remembers.

She heard his mind. Of course she heard his mind. She has always had his heart and mind plaguing her own. Mine he says, whispering to himself, as if he wants to keep this secret to himself. So long, they have been together so long, and yet he still keeps his secrets from her. What she has wanted for so long, is transparency. She wants to hold him.

She wants him to hold her.

Her beautiful black wolf, his coat pulsating against hers as she looks up at his clear ice-blue eyes. She reaches up with a paw, and pulls him down on to herself, willing him to feel her heartbeat, reveling in the warmth of their bodies tangled together in muscle and fur. With a small yelp, she rubs her body against his, wet and slick, wanting nothing more than him, and his heat. So long she has been alone. So long she hears him howling in the dark, wanting the peace that only the wolf can give him.

She wants him. She wants them. Reagan presses hungry kisses to his face, before getting up slowly and trailing her tongue and teeth down the length of his body. Her tail flips upward, the smell of her readiness is heady—for the wolf has a different mating season than horse. She kisses his skin, tugging lovingly at him, marveling at the way the black of his pelt shimmers silver by moonlight.

He is so beautiful. And as she works her way down his body, tenderly laving love to all the sensitive parts of his body, she surrounds him, signaling her readiness. The alpha wants to be made submissive. Her voice croons to him, sounding with a husky sound, as the fog rolls in unnaturally around them. Some things are not meant for the eyes of others. Tonight is for them alone. “We have much to talk, about. I have seen your mind. But for now, I want you to love me.” She nips his ear, before running her tongue and teeth to the underside of his jawline. Her green eyes flash her need to him. “Put all your pain on me. I can take it all,” she whispers, before flipping her tail up to tease him once more.

“I need this as badly as you do.”

it’s always darkest before the dawn

Reagan

Messages In This Thread
    the mystery of you; Ruan only. - by Reagan - 02-20-2017, 01:55 AM
    RE: the mystery of you; Ruan only. - by Ruan - 03-10-2017, 09:12 AM
    RE: the mystery of you; Ruan only. - by Reagan - 03-10-2017, 08:13 PM
    RE: the mystery of you; Ruan only. - by Ruan - 03-12-2017, 12:23 PM
    RE: the mystery of you; Ruan only. - by Reagan - 03-12-2017, 12:56 PM
    RE: the mystery of you; Ruan only. - by Ruan - 03-16-2017, 12:51 AM